U.S. Presidential Inauguration-2017
Please see my analysis of the U.S. Presidential Inauguration of 2017.
On December 20, 2015 on my Facebook page, I predicted:
Prolonged Transit of the Nodes Conjunct Jupiter
January 7 - February 15, 2016
Be very cautious during this time. Focus your efforts deliberately and do not attempt to overextend yourself. You may hear news concerning issues of church, religion, judges, publications, and scandal.
The following events happened:
- With regard to the publications prediction above, Sean Penn's article on El Chapo appeared in the online Rolling Stone article Jan. 9, a day after the Mexican drug lord was captured. Now, Penn is saying he regrets the entire discussion on the article.
- Antonin Scalia, Justice on the Supreme Court, Dies at 79 on February 13, 2016 in Texas.
- On February 12, Pope Francis met with the head of the Russian Orthodox Church and signed a declaration on the persecution of Christians by ISIS.
- Republican candidates have recently brought up the importance of religion and their faith in their lives. According to the Pew Research Center, not believing in God is viewed by voters as worse than having a relationship outside of marriage.
- Scandal: 78 year old Bill Cosby was once in again in the news in early February when a judge ruled that he can still be prosecuted despite a 2005 decision not to charge him with crimes for sexually assaulting women.